Silly Person Here Did To Much......again.

willows

O.K...........O.K................you dont have to tell me I know I shouldn't of , but its for the children's hospice , my own charity and I just had to . :(

I've been writing in the chit -chat section about the Halloween things I've been doing , well on Saturday I set up the charity event with my band of helpers...........got really tired , very quickly , came home went to bed at 3 pm ..............pain, sweats, headache, headache, all night.

Hubby came all chirpy into the bedroom on Sunday morning to bring me my drugs and stuff , took one look at me ...............OMG.................my right eye was full of blood , talk about dracula's daughter :lol: no pain ( as such ..........shhhhhhh) so carried on doing the event , 4 pm came I could hardly walk now...........pain, pain, pain, on left side. :)

I've just come back from the doctors and low and behold a kidney infection ...........no pain passing urine??? just blood and knife stabs in left kidney :blink: and my eye..............well I'm off to the eye hospital again as the doctor thinks that there's quote;' something wrong at the back and my blood vessels are rather large'............well I could have told him that :) .

So after this its off back to bed again... :huh: loads of TLC :) and some old movies to watch .

If you want to see 'the eye' ...... :(:lol: sounds like something from an old movie ......'ah , Boris I can see ...the eye of blood' :lol: ..........dont make me laugh my side hurts.

Sorry drugs making me daft again , just log into the Halloween post and click on the link ...........pretty or what .

Willows............very sore, very silly , but feeling I've done something for once to make a difference to others live's..