My Heart Goes Out To So Many Of You!

sjprice23

I just wanted to say that, exactly. That my heart goes out to so many of you.

So many of you, more than I've read on here, and I've read a lot so far (fairly new here), have gone through so much in regards to health issues, let alone life issues as well I'm sure!

Of course I am still at a young age, and I'm not sure where everyone is age-wise, but I can only imagine going through what so many of you have gone through. From Dizzy Dame, to Quiet Spike, to Jess, to Willows, and that's just to name a very small few!

I love so much that I have this arena to turn to for my health concerns, to listen, to learn, and to just simply lend an ear because even though I've been fairly vocal since I've signed on, I read a lot more than I let on to and speak on.

You are all so wonderful to be going through what you go through, then be here to lend a helping hand to others that have questions on numerous concerns and issues.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for me and for many others I am sure, and that my heart goes out to all of you for sharing your stories, new and old!

:rolleyes: Sarah

Thank you Sarah , just remember your in charge of you body , not it , and its illness you .

Try and look on the bright side of life ( hang on thats a song :rolleyes: I'll be singing this all day now ) !!!!

And however bad a day you get , we are always here to listen , support and try to comfort you when it seems that you cannot find a good hour , minute or second of the day .

Smile ..........it makes people wonder what your up to :blink: Willows. <_<:angry::angry:

Yup, you said it. I've only been here a month, and it's amazing how much difference it makes to have a whole world of kind, generous people who understand what I'm going through. I'm glad you're finding it helpful, too.

One of the things I love about the forum is that there's no pressure. If one person is having a bad day, there's someone else who can step in and offer support. You don't have to feel like you're letting somebody down if you don't have what it takes to respond, so you can offer what you do have freely.

spike

QS,

Well said! Kind of like the movie Pay it Foward...it all evens out in the end...BUT, I (and others here) am really going to have to try to hold on to your words about not feeling guilty when I can't post or that I can't post to everyone! I'm going to work on that part! (You know that 'ol Jewish guilt thing...I seem to have a bit of that!).

I sometimes feel like I get more than I give here and I feel guilty about that or I feel guilty when I can't support someone who has supported me in the past b/c I'm down for the count!

I like your philosophy so much, I just needed to tell you that!!!!!!

Thanks!

Emily

Thanks, Em, you're good for my ego :angry:

I still sometimes fall into feeling guilty over all the things I'm not doing, but I'm MUCH better than I was a few years ago. I had to work really hard to stop beating myself up. Just keep reminding yourself that you're good enough just as you are. Put signs up on the wall if you need to, saying,"Emily is wonderful!" or "We're so lucky we know Emily." It takes time, but it is possible to change that habit of thought.

Also, it doesn't hurt to surround yourself with people who love and respect you and will tell you so frequently. :rolleyes:

spike