Cold's Getting Me Down~

AJVDK

Hello All,

Well I had been doing great the last two weeks. I been able to go for about 5-6 hours a day, been able to enjoy life again. I been able to get out a take photo?s again, and enjoy doing it for once. On Monday I started getting a cold, and each day I been getting more pain, fatigue, racing heart, headaches, dizziness, and last night I almost pasted out, I did that hole graying out thing before I pass out. Today I am so out of it. I finally got up and made it to the computer.

Why is it when we get sick we get so sick? I hope this doesn?t set me back to far. I was finally starting to think; maybe I would be able to return to work. My doctor where making me wait another 60-90 days to make sure I continued to get better. I didn?t want this set back. It?s so hard on me mentally to feel good then get sick, then get better to only get sick again.

Sorry just venting,

Amy

sorry that you had to get a cold amy, i know firsthand how terrible it is catching anything with already having POTS, even a mild cold makes all the other stuff so much worse, hope you recover soon, and it is such a huge strain mentally when we get these setbacks, maybe try to watch some comedies or read a book about something that might distract you

radha

hi, amy,

sorry you're feeling icky w/ a cold....it's so frustrating!! :blink: each time i get sick (again) even something small, i freak out that i'm going to get "really bad" again! usually it passes w/i weeks, (tho never as fast as i want it to!) it's enough to make ya crazy! :) i hope you feel better soon and are not too hard on yourself. give yourself some TLC and know you're not alone!

(hugs)

lulu :lol: