My First Book Royalty Payment....

Dawg Tired

Yes, indeed.... I got my first payment! What a big day in my life!! It was.... $6.28! <_<

Of course, I did not do it for the money - and I tried to price it so it would be very affordable. I could not cut out a royalty completely due to the publisher needing a cut of it. But Hubby and I had a good laugh!

So, even though the money has started to "roll in"...... I want everyone to know I am still the down-to-earth person I have always been.... (ummm.... and, poor too!) :lol:

Actually - It was a payment into my PayPal account instead of an actual check - I didn't even know I had a payment until Hubby ws trying to balance the bank account and there was a discrepancy between amounts paid out to PayPal.....

A check - would have most certainly gone on the wall!!

I decided that someone needed to give us with dysautoomia a voice so I started writing.... 2 years later I decidedIt was finished and found an online publisher that publishes on demand..... Not as bad as I thought and it did not cost me any money of my own... I only pay for the copies I buy for myself.

i'm hoping to get writing on a book one of these days myself and definitely commend you for doing so....

again, congrats. i'm sure that the accomplishment is worth WAY more than the check B)

:P melissa