Welcome Jode

nadine

Just wanted to say welcome. I don't know your hx, but I see in one of your comments that you work 10-12 hr days on your feet. I am sure you are exhauseted! I was doing this up to a year ago and now can't stand up more than 15 mins at a time!! Welcome- ;)

Guest tearose

Jode...welcome!

OMG You work 10-12 hours on your feet?

I hope that you mean you give yourself looong pedicures B)

I can't imagine how you survive.

Hope to see you here when you recover from your day.

best regards, tearose

ohhhhhh i sooooo love the beach. do you think i could try to get a job like testing the beds that you can rent at the beach??? wouldn't that be great!!!!!!! being outside in the sun all day???

i admire you for running this store job jode!!!!

welcome around,

corina :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Just wanted to say welcome. I don't know your hx, but I see in one of your comments that you work 10-12 hr days on your feet. I am sure you are exhauseted! I was doing this up to a year ago and now can't stand up more than 15 mins at a time!! Welcome- :rolleyes:

wow hope i don't get that exhausted. so far i've been doin pretty good at figuring out what my body needs, hope this continues. anyway hope you are doing well today; one day at a time; and thanks for the welcome.

jody :blink: