Not A Happy Bunny

Sorry i am about to just have a bit of a winge, i have had a terrible week.

i have hayfever which i am really not happy about because i was not a hayfever sufferer until i got pots, my nose and eyes feel horrid! i just want to scratch, and my mum, bless, says i look really rough, i know i feel rough i don't need to know i look it!!!

i have had a sore throat for two weeks which i thought was just a virus and would go away but it kind of started to go away and now it's back and even more painful and i can't swallow and i have been taking loads of painkillers but they aren't making it better, yuck!

so i know that i should be drinking loads but it just hurts so much that i'm making myself dizzy by not drinking enough.

i'm just really mad cos i have been so well for months and now i feel pants again! ok enough wingeing, it could be so much worse, i haven't fainted!!

So i'm at home this week looking after my sister because she has mumps, a throat infection and something wrong with her thyroid that means that lots of her hair is falling out, she is also not a happy bunny, as our parents go on holiday for a week tomorrow and i get to look after kerry!

it's going to be a long week.

becks x x x :blink:

Well it sounds like you need to get your throat looked at! You may have strep throat! And with your sister sick who's going to look after you both if it gets worse. I hope you feel better. Is there mumps out break there? It's strange but I heard on the news that there have been outbreaks in part of the U.S. Get thee to a doctor! The allergies have been so bad here that my eyes got infected and I had to get real expensive eyedrops. Then the next doctor said they were infected, and I had to get antibiotic drops. Its a real bad pollen season here in the northeast U.S. I heard on the news that old people who have never had allergies are having them. I know I have never had such problems with my eyes I had pink eye in Feb too! It's like I just keep getting more new problems. Nice to chat with someone from around the world! I think I'm addicted to the internet now! I tried to go on it and my computer was acting weird and I started getting upset!! This is sometimes my lifeline to sanity.