Increase With Pots Symptoms

Is it common to have an increase in symptoms while on antibiotics? I had to start Keflex a few days ago, and I not sure if the date is right on with this, but my symptoms have been really bad lately. Is it most likely related to that?

I've still been on Inderal, and it has improved my symptoms, although I'm still not 100% yet. But now, my chest pains are worse than before. Feels like a crushing pressure that goes through me into my back (not very servere). Then it just comes and goes.

I've also been having a hard time sleeping these days...so, maybe that's causing my POTS to act up. I'm usually a GREAT sleeper. I lay down and I'm out. Usually I don't even want to get up in the morning. But lately, I'll toss and turn and just can't fall asleep until a few hours later.

I'll probably at least wait until the antibiotics are complete before I call my doctor. I'm still hopeful that this is the problem and not just my POTS alone. I don't know how I'm expected to stay at work full time when I get this way. It's been really difficult on me lately. I had to leave work early the other day because I felt like I was either going to vomit or pass out...whichever came first. This condition can be tough to take. :)