Jump to content

Finding A Rheumatologist


Recommended Posts



I am a brand new user to the site, so I am not really sure what I am doing!!

I am a patient of Dr. Grubb's. I just had an appointment with his NP Bev on Thursday. She suggested that I make a post on the site to get some help finding a Rheumatologist.

I was diagnosed with POTS in 2004 and underlying Joint Hypermobility Syndrome in 2006. Dr. Grubb wants me to see a Rheumatologist but I need to find one that deals with autonomic disorders. I am in

Central Ohio, but am willing to travel most anywhere in Ohio.

Any help you can offer is most appreciated.

Thank You. Dee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...