email from Vanderbilt

Mrs. Glass

I received an email from Vanderbilt yesterday, and Bonnie Black said all that they were waiting for was my medical records from my doctors. That it has been a while since they sent the medical release. I was so angry. I called the two doctors and told them that I would be picking the records up, So the Cardiologist charged me $25.00 just for about 8 pages, and the Neurologist said that it could be up to 10 days before they were ready. I have only seen him 3 times. I told them that I needed them now and they said that they would call me when they were ready. The problem is my doctors are in another town and it takes a tank of gas to get there and back. So I used my prescription money to go. I faxed to Bonnie what I got at my Cardiologists but I will have to wait on the others.

I just hope that it doesnt take them very long. I want to get there as soon as possible. You would think that as much problems that I have been having, they would get on the ball. but the staff at these places just seem to take their time on everything.

Well I have vented enough today, thanks for listening. Vanessa