Chit Chat Forum

Gena

Did I miss a post somewhere that tells everyone about the new "Chit Chat" forum area? I know someone had taken a poll as to whether we wanted a separate area for this, but I didn't realize it had actually happened! :)

I didn't see it mentioned on the "how to use this forum" area either, or maybe I just missed it. The only way I found out was that I started seeing topics that had been "moved". And then I realized in the little drop down box htat takes you to the dysautonomia discussion forum that it now has a selection in there for chit chat area. Thank goodness I found it. I guess I've been missing out on a lot of posts! :)

I was curious if this has been officially announced in this forum and updated in the how to section? Like I said, maybe it has, and i just did not see it. Total brain fog?? :)

Thanks,

Gena

hi gena -

it's only been up about a day and a half and was announced via a post: http://dinet.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4638

the forum rules have also been updated and it mentions the forum at the start of those as well.

:) melissa