Seeing stars?

genie

Hello all, I have always 'seen stars' when I was blacking out or passing out but have now started seeing them while sitting at my desk? I have a doc apt on Friday to discuss this but just wondered if any of you have this issues sitting as well? Any thoughts would be welcomed! Thanks!

I see stars when I stand up to fast or pop my back and of course before I pass out. Mainly things that effect me are my changes in blood pressure. I would suggest having your doctor check or get a bp monitor and see if it changes when you experiance these spells. I hope that all goes well with the doctor.

I see tiny flashes of light when I'm just walking or sitting around. I pay less attention to them than I do the chest pain and shortness of breath, but I definitely get them. I have no idea what causes them, but low BP and glucose levels would be my guess.

I see tiny flashes of light when I'm just walking or sitting around. I pay less attention to them than I do the chest pain and shortness of breath, but I definitely get them. I have no idea what causes them, but low BP and glucose levels would be my guess.

BP changes, yes; a sudden change in BP can cause visual disturbances. I used to see wavy lines or dark blobs when I stood up.