out of salt?!?!

Sunfish

okay...this is a completely out-there post that neither requires, requests, nor deserves any responses, but...i couldn't resist and KNEW that only you all would get it.

i am OUT OF SALT! minor crisis, no?? i had no clue. but it's gone. all gone. how sad is that? i'm heading to my parents by friday so can live on already-salty foods in the meantime but i couldn't believe that i let myself run out...

anyway, laugh away at me all you like. i'll have to add salt to my list for santa.

B) saltless me

Thanks just what I needed this morning, a good laugh! Have to go to the Cardiologist today,and dont want to. I guess funny things do happen to us after all. Vanessa <_<:lol::lol:

okay...this is a completely out-there post that neither requires, requests, nor deserves any responses, but...i couldn't resist and KNEW that only you all would get it.

i am OUT OF SALT! minor crisis, no?? i had no clue. but it's gone. all gone. how sad is that? i'm heading to my parents by friday so can live on already-salty foods in the meantime but i couldn't believe that i let myself run out...

anyway, laugh away at me all you like. i'll have to add salt to my list for santa.

B) saltless me

Guest Julia59

I had to laugh----Tuesday I had to go out and pick up three pounds of ground round---98% fat free.

The only place that carries it is "House of Meats". Never being a big meat eater---so I have never seen the inside of the one at Southland shopping center. I didn't feel like going to Andersons to the House of Meats inside there. I was too POTSY---and really feeling wobbly. I spotted some Lay's chips on the way to the cash register-----------I NEEDED SALT---AND I NEEDED IT FAST!

So in the car I rip open the bag and start shoving chips in my mouth like a mad woman.......

I woke up in the middle of the night with the "misery"-----an old grandma saying for an upset gall bladder.

The hyper adrengic attacks have made me shed some weight---so I thought I could afford the chips, but unfortunately the gall bladder is the same.............. :lol:

This morning my BP was very low again-----72/45. This time I really felt---I may actually pass out.

I had to sit to blow dry my hair, and crawl around on my hands and kness before my appointment with Ken Davis. I had to do something quick, 16 oz. of water-------------Triscuits------and a 12oz. V-8 with 800mgs of sodium did the job. I perked up and was able to drive to my appointment---and take some of the left over lasagna I made with the low fat meat to my mother in laws.

Last night we had to celebrate Christmas early with my Son and his Girlfriend and her daughter. They are going to Maryland to be with her family, so we had an Italian Christmas at my parents, and then celebrate again with the rest of the family on Christmas Eve. I was so wiped out last night---I could barely stand. I think it carried over into the morning.

I need to add more salt---I found that out this morning. Sorry for the long story, but I found out the hard way that I don't have enough blood volume---and ignored the obvious----SALT---SALT---SALT... <_<

Julie :0)