Hi All.

baby_boy

Hi all, i havnt spoke for a while but here i am.

3 days ago a women next door died of an exploded lung, which has shocked me, she was an alcholic and died at 46. For the past days ive been in semi shock as someone has been taken away at the snap of a finger, one second the fine, next there dead. Im now coming to terms with the fact any one of us can be taken away and i think its time i got to know god and get my life in order because you never know when it could be yours.

My nervers are on constant edge and anxiety is very high. Ive been expericencing more pains latley, not sure if its due to the anxiety. Ive had several palpatations that i hate, one time i felt a skipped beat and it sort of skipped and took a second or 2 to get out of the skip, although i felt no pain as this happened and had no breathing problems befor or after it happened so im not taking it as risky. Ive also had high levels of wind in my system and deperession has set in as me and my family are being made homeless as off 31st of january....what a new year this will be.

As you can see its a bad time and support would be appreciated. Please can you pray for me if possible.

Thank you all.

So sorry that you are experiencing such difficulties and pain. It is always a shock when someone we know dies. Do you have a doctor you can see to talk about your symptoms--especially the anxiety and depression. It sounds like some of that may be not directly related to POTS?

The skipped beats you describe are very familiar to me--and a typical POTS symptom. If you have been evaluated for heart problems recently, it is unlikely you need to be concerned about these sensations.

I hope 2006 is a better year for you. Let us know how you are doing.

Katherine

Guest Belinda

How scary and disturbing for you..but hang in there. I hope that you can find the resources for financial help

i know they are out there. I will say a little prayer for you and your family. The skipped beats are probrably harmless but doesn't h urt to get an EKG to be on the safe side.

I know I have had them for like forever and I am just now diagnosed with POTS after a year of this turmoil.

So don't give up even though it seems like the world is falling down around you, it is hard but you will survive and all of us can only hope that things slowly get better.

And yeah I would be depressed too but don't let that continue, try and look at the positive things in your life-family, friends, and support. Take care- Belinda

the anxiety and skipped beats are familiar with pots and i have them too. I hope that you have a church or partsh that can help you out! no wonder you are anxious! I will pray to st Anthony to hold your hand and send help quickly. wish I was closer to everone so I could help all. frustrating! remember we need you, so stay in touch with us!:-)

I am so sorry to hear about the grief you are experiencing and the difficulties you and your family are experiening. I sure hope that 2006 brings you a more tranquil and peaceful year and that your health outlook improves.

To relieve your anxiety, perhaps you should speak to your doctor about the skips that are giving you concern. Perhaps that would help alleviate some of the stress!

Hang in there! 2006 is just around the corner and hopefully will bring you only good things!

Lois

I'm sorry you are struggling like you are and I will pray for you and your family.

I know things are hard and it sounds like you feel there is no future for you. Please hang on! Talk to your Dr's not only about you health but explain your situation to them, ask if they can hook you up with a hospital social worker or other form of help. Social workers often know of resources available in the community that you may not be aware of otherwise.

I hope things start improving for you. The holidays can be hard for many people. The two things that have helped me in this area over the years has been #1 Creating my own traditions (they don't necessarily have to be "holiday" related) and #2 Finding something good and positive I could do for someone else. You may think you can't do much but I promise you a phone call to someone who has been sick to remind them you thought of them, a quick visit to someone in the nursing home who has no family...I could go on and on but people are so appreciative and uplifted by these things and it will remind you that you do have lots to offer in this world!

Hope you feel better soon!