need to vent....

lizzy

just so so ******.pass out at work 2 days ago , not an common,coworkers nurses they know the drill. this time they said it ways diff 20 min out hr nohr,no bp .mts get to me hr 22 bp 40\20.at hosptal i do not remember want they do but in 2 hour they call my hubby to come and get me. he says im still half out of it. doc tells him im juct sleepy.

hubby calls my doc in am gets me in asp.doc can beliele my er visit.now on my id card doc himself wrote he his to be called if im taken to any er .

er NERVER toke blood tests,no ivs,so what did they do?

HO yes bp at doc office60/40 hr120 yes i feel like sh**.

thanks for letting me vent.

Lizzy, (love your name), your hospital sounds like mine. My husband took me to the hospital last month, my b/p has skyrocketed, oh they did tests, told me I needed to see a neurologist (duh) gave me to morphine shots and sent me home! I saw my cardio a couple of days later, eye drooping , slurred speech and could not walk straight even more than usual. Doc told me I had a mini stroke and asked me why the Hospital sent me home. Ask them doc, they treat me as if I dont have insurance and just pass me on like I am nothing. But it is the only hospital in the area, so I do not have a choice of where to go. I am so tired of fooling with this hospital, that now my daughter goes with me, and boy is she forceful, they hate to see me come, although I only go there as a last resort. Hang in there girl . I am so thrilled that I am not having my surgery there ! probably would not survive the ordeal ! Ha Ha.

Hope you have a symptom free day ! :rolleyes:

Vanessa

just so so ******.pass out at work 2 days ago , not an common,coworkers nurses they know the drill. this time they said it ways diff 20 min out hr nohr,no bp .mts get to me hr 22 bp 40\20.at hosptal i do not remember want they do but in 2 hour they call my hubby to come and get me. he says im still half out of it. doc tells him im juct sleepy.

hubby calls my doc in am gets me in asp.doc can beliele my er visit.now on my id card doc himself wrote he his to be called if im taken to any er .

er NERVER toke blood tests,no ivs,so what did they do?

HO yes bp at doc office60/40 hr120 yes i feel like sh**.

thanks for letting me vent.

hi,

like my sign in name ,its my dogs name.when i start geting or realy before i feel it "dizzy, pale, short of breath and pass out" the dog starts barking and pulling at my cloths ,shes 110 pound mutt.so family has stoped looking for me just look to see were dog is.I have lost my id in many ways.

sounds like a great companion, at least you can sit down, before you fall. My dog is pomeranian, my closest companion. follows me everywhere. only good for lots of love and companionship. would be totally lonely if it were not for sandysue. she is totally devoted to me and have only had her for a few weeks. just meant to be i guess. vanessa

hi,

like my sign in name ,its my dogs name.when i start geting or realy before i feel it "dizzy, pale, short of breath and pass out" the dog starts barking and pulling at my cloths ,shes 110 pound mutt.so family has stoped looking for me just look to see were dog is.I have lost my id in many ways.