Hello

morgan617

Laura, yeppers, she's already sent him one. I also have the back up of the new EPS guy, stating emphatically that he believes I do have significant autonomic dysfunction. It's a great idea if you have a therapist to get what they say in writing. I have even offered to get a second opinion, but have yet to get a post hosp appt with him. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Miriam, thanks for the kind words, No chance to discuss the B12, but since it does cause significant fatigue, certainly want to try it.

Fin, I appreciate all your input! I think this info is very important. There are way too many people out there willing to settle for something they may not have, simply because they want to feel better, and will do anything to get there. Then can't figure out why they are actually worse...It's pretty sad. I think it would be fairly easy to develop conversion as sick as we all feel sometimes, but I believe like everything else, you have to have a predisposition to it. And it starts in childhood and teens about 95% of the time. If ever there was a time it should have started for me, it would have been then! :rolleyes:

I think this has become a really interesting thread, and lots of thinking and opinions going on here. This is a good thing....morgansback

You have been through the wringer, haven't you? Whatever the diagnosis is, I just want you to be believed, be correctly diagnosed and find relief. Deb