anything new on Dr. Low research?

Guest Finrussak

Guest Finrussak

Hi

anyone hear anything further about Chad's info on a new treatment other than the Mestinon ?? I tried to do a search on these boards ..but came up with nothing. Any word on the study itself that was to be posted??

[i have been battling Lyme flare and new meds which sparked a marked increase on OI and episodes...this short post took 3 tries and lying down between...so all those Ive been in email contact with I am so very sorry but for a bit longer I will be unable to concentrate too well- havent even done emails in over a week...and been online once or twice this week when Im usually on several times a day...]

You know things r bad when aol tellm me I have over 300 unread emails!!! LOL

hope all is well with all of you ( or as best as can be hoped)

F.

As I've replied in several different threads, the medication in question was Mestinon, as many suspected. One of our members called Dr. Low's office directly for confirmation. Sorry, not as great a cure rate as one might have hoped... marginal at best. Some here do well with it, others did worse and some had no change.

Nina