Classic lecture from Dr Grubb

Sarah Tee

“Overview of Austonomic Disorders”

https://vimeo.com/185276627

In this lecture, Dr Grubb gives a lot of interesting background on the history of our knowledge of POTS.

Note that he does have a slightly quirky sense of humour. Stick with the lecture. By then end you will probably want to give him a hug/medal/Nobel Prize.

I was especially touched by the way he must have really listened to his patients, and picked up on the unusual things that were happening, rather than dismissing it all. A true sense of scientific curiosity.

Another very interesting section covered potential wrong diagnosis of epilepsy.

27 minutes ago, Sarah Tee said:

“Overview of Austonomic Disorders”

https://vimeo.com/185276627

In this lecture, Dr Grubb gives a lot of interesting background to our knowledge of POTS.

Note that he does have a slightly quirky sense of humour. Stick with the lecture. By then end you will probably want to give him a hug/medal/Nobel Prize.

I was especially touched by the way he must have really listened to his patients, and picked up on the unusual things that were happening, rather than dismissing it all. A true sense of scientific curiosity.

Another very interesting section covered potential wrong diagnosis of epilepsy.

Is a old presentation (2016) I do like the attempt to help but i am being realistic there is no new (meds or testing that helps). More like trial and error approach to what bothers you. in most cases what bothers you is telling or a root that is the issue that improves your quality of life. Mayo takes the same approach.

Thanks for sharing.