Friday (9/23) Update on Dan

Poohbear

Just trying to help keep everyone informed about Dan.

The below is the most recent update posted by Lisa on NDRF's forum:

Hello Everyone, I apologize for the delay in getting this out to you, but I wanted to let you know that, I just spoke with Linda and she was feeling better about Dans condition, as they had removed what they felt was the Last of the Clot. They had also given him two blood transfusions, so he appeared to have more strength today. They will continue to monitor him closely as he is still considered serious, however he is now stable. They are hoping that he will have regained enough strength to have the colon removed perhaps as early as the middle of the week. Again, both Linda and Dan thank all of you, for your continued Prayers and thoughts. I will inform you, once I have been informed. Take care everyone and have a Wonderful Week end. Lisa

I just read this at NDRF and came here to post the update myself. I hope things continue to go well the next few days. I got a card to send out tomorrow and I hope he gets it and all the other well wishes.

This is SO tough for Linda and the children as well.