Persephone's let's all SCREAM thread!

persephone

Right then, I'll go first. still too mad to type about why just yet, but I really need to do this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHH

H

HHHHHHH!

WHEN WILL THESE STUPID PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME AND HELP ME GET STUFF IN PLACE FOR MOVING AWAY TO UNI? IT'S TEN DAYS AWAY! ARE ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR TOTAL MORONS?

WHAT PART OF "I NEED THIS IN PLACE, OR I SIMPLY CAN'T COME" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::lol::):angry::angry::angry::angry:

sorry. needed that. less likely to punch someone now. thanks

I hear you!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better and are able to get the attention & services you need.

Will it help if I remind you of a stanza of the Dr. Seuss meets POTS??? :rolleyes:

I don't like being here nor there

With few docs helping anywhere (you could substitute "folks" for "docs")

I don't like missing friends & fun

At home in bed not in the sun

I wish we could be treated right

Without the need for such a fight

I wish that life could be lived flat

We'd all do better just like that

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going through similar problems right now with my school. They don't seem to understand what it's like to be sick and on your own. Plus I'm on my cycle and things always get much worse this time of the month. Today, every time I get out of bed I grey out and fall, I can't even walk the ten feet to the bathroom! And the ER is sick of seeing me. They officially told me last night that they don't know what to do with me anymore but give me fluids and monitor me. And I'm sick of having purple and grey arms from all the needles :)

Ok. I feel much better now. Thanks for the opportunity to get all that muck off my chest. Hope things work out for you as you get ready for Oxford :)

-Lauren

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I had a really bad dr's appointment yesterday at the neurologist. The dr really doesn't get it. I was there because of the migraines i get due to all of the medicine i'm on. so i had to explain that i had POTs and NCS. Then she asked me where i worked, and when i told her i didn't , and can't work she acted surprised. How I am suppose to work when i can;t stand up for more the ten minutes and all of the meds i'm on make me sick to my stomach everyday. this dr just frustrated me so much cause she just doesn't get it. I really wanted to slap her.