Help Needed On Your Morning Routines To Stop Symptoms

Machair

Morning are becoming very difficult as I have new family responsibilities that mean there isn't as much time as there was to get up slowly. I am finding that by 10am I am very panic stricken and symptomatic and it causes more bathroom trips palpitations and general feelings of panic. How do you manage mornings and do others find rushing the getting up process triggers worsening symptoms? Thank you so much.

I totally get what you are saying.  For me i need to wake up at 8:30, get out of bed at nine.  Then i sit on the couch and read to my girls til ten.   By ten or ten thirty i am SO spend and go back to bed to sleep til noon or so.  To be on my feet during that morning time feels like way too much.  I also avoid making decisions during that time.  It would be super hard for me if i had to change that routine and be more productive during that time,  or it i couldnt go back to bed to sleep again.  Im not sure what the solution would be without finding a med or something thst made me feel lots better in the morning.  

Thank you so much for your replies. I feel so sorry for you erinlia- I think you must have small children which is super hard. I was very lucky as I got ill 27 years ago when my 4 children were all at school. I am now looking after my granddaughter so there is a lot more responsibility and I am trying to find ways of managing the mornings. Extra salt tablets (Vitassium) seem to help a little as they are helping to push my morning blood pressure to 100/60 rather than 80/60 which is far too low. I am trying to get up slowly and allow things to normalise before leaving the house as it otherwise causes enormous adrenaline rushes which are so unpleasant.

Wishing all of you who replied all my very best wishes.xxx