Jump to content

Chronic back pain /twitching


Recommended Posts

@Bailee have you ever seen a chiropractor? I get problems with muscle spasms in my upper back and am on muscle relaxers as needed for this, but the chiropractor has often adjusted or "cracked" my back into alignment and that usually takes care of it for a while. However - you would need to be assessed by the chiropractor first to see if you are a candidate for this treatment. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...