Burning sensation

Ginger_

I’ve just had the strangest occurrence.  Both of my ankles on the outer sides feel like they are burning from the inside.  At the same time, my feet are very cold and have some indescribable sensations.  I haven’t done anything strenuous to cause it.  I just elevated my legs to see if that helps, so far no improvement.

@Ginger_ are your feet pale or blue? I often experience cold and numb feet/toes when the ANS is trying to adjust to too much adrenaline being dumped in reaction to a trigger. When that happens I do also feel a numbness on the outside of my ankles. I have Raynauds syndrome. I often wrap my feet in an electric heating pad and after a while they warm up but the numbness may continue. 

11 hours ago, Pistol said:

@Ginger_ are your feet pale or blue? I often experience cold and numb feet/toes when the ANS is trying to adjust to too much adrenaline being dumped in reaction to a trigger. When that happens I do also feel a numbness on the outside of my ankles. I have Raynauds syndrome. I often wrap my feet in an electric heating pad and after a while they warm up but the numbness may continue. 

No they weren’t at all.  Interesting, I didn’t have any triggers that could’ve caused it which was the weird thing.  I’m wondering if it is Raynauds as it runs in my family