Persistent dizziness/ lightheadedness

Bailee

Passed out in store. Was getting dizzy before hand. I think my dizziness is associated with turning my body/head. Im on midrodine and ivabradine but my dizziness/lightheadedness is still there. The midrodine gives my energy , ivabradine keeps my heart rate down. I don’t know what else to do? 

• 11 months later...

My lightheadedness improved significantly when I had a pacemaker put in. Before the pacemaker was put in, a loop recorder found my pulse rate at 33 multiple times during the night.

I had a history of passing out about 10 times in one year before the pacemaker.  Now, after three months with the pacemaker, no pass outs.  I still get slightly lightheaded almost daily.  But my doctor is putting me on Northera (Dropidoxa) soon.

I find that when I start getting lightheaded, if I bend over so that my head is at waist level for about 15 seconds, the condition clears up.

Northera or Dropimax are both very expensive.  I am looking at Canadian pharmacies and Foundations.

I hope that you get better soon.