Anybody else have pots and antiphospholipid syndrome

Nin

I have been diagnosed with pots for over 2 yrs now and recently antiphospholipid syndrome. I was tested for lupus (which was negative) but positive for antiphospholipid syndrome. I couldn't believe when I looked into it the connection with pots syndrome. One doctor said everyone with pots should be tested for this also. It causes a lot of neurological symptoms which I get. Im just wondering if anyone else has the both and did the meds for antiphospholipid syndrome help with pots symptoms?

This condition seems to be very misunderstood just like pots. So another rough ride of finding a doctor who understands what to do

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ramakentesh said:

Yes there does seem to be a connection - what neurological symptoms do you think are being caused by APS?

I have weird movements going on, like throwing my arms around, facial grimacing, my body just goes all weird. Seizures, really off balance, constant twitching all over but not face. I suppose the lack of blood flow with pots and sticky blood with antiphospholipid syndrome my body is struggling. Being upright and active is my worst trigger with these movements then followed by a seizureĀ