POTS = chronic dehydration?

TorturedSoul

I agree with Sarah Tee,

I saw 4 Cardiologists! 2 Pulmonologists, 3 Neurologists and 3 Endocrinologists and they all missed my classic POTS symptoms. I only got help when I forwarded a study to my primary doctor who then took action.

Good Luck

I happen to have the opposite, I drink constantly , but instead of peeing it out it just runs out my pores in the form of sweat. I start with the tingles, and I better quickly find a spot to sit because I am about to have an episode. My heart starts racing, I get weak, I am about to pass out ,water starts running out of my body in rivelets, I am having a hear attack yet not according to doctors, just an underlying medical condition. I get so sick of hearing those words. All test comes back normal yet they are seeing the physical symptoms but because there machines can't pick up what is happening, they don't know what to do. I just have to make sure that I keep hydrated, or things get so much worse. I have had that happen and I don't ever want to feel that way every again. The brain fog, shaking, nausea, vomiting, no thank you!  I will walk with as much liquid with electrolytes as possible to never feel that way every again!