Cardiac MRI showing possible myocarditis?

I had a cardiac MRI on Thursday - they are just trying to figure out what’s wrong with me, I don’t know of anything they had in mind to look for. I was surprised that this came up - I don’t think I fit myocarditis but I don’t want to shrug it off, since I am doing so poorly and myocarditis can present in a subtle way. I was just curious whether anyone has had findings like these.

———

3. Late gadolinium enhancement: There appears to be faint subepicardial enhancement in the basal inferolateral segment. This is not definite and is a common place for artifact, but is very suggestive. If real, this is nonspecific that is typically seen 
in the setting of age-indeterminate myocarditis. Consider a 6 month follow-up examination to assess evolution.

LATE ENHANCEMENT (fibrosis/granuloma/infarct):
There is no evidence of myocardial infarction. There appears to be faint subepicardial enhancement in the basal inferolateral segment, series 100 image 4, series 103 image 3, and series 69 images 6 & 7.

I don't have experience with myocarditis specifically but they did find thickening of the wall muscle.

I have had 2 cardiac ultra sounds and 3 stress tests since January 2020.  My 1st ultrasound they found trace bicuspid valve leak.  The 2nd one done a year later showed thickening of the wall and mitral valve leak. The 1st 2 stress tests were normal but my 3rd one done at Mayo was abnormal and they stopped it 4 minutes into the test. I'm not sure what it said specifically about the thickened wall but I do recall the dr mentioned there may be some fibrotic/inflammatory process going on. Mayo wants me to see their cardiologist or at least go to cardiac supervised rehab but I lost my insurance and have not been able to follow up. 

I have been getting weaker and its really starting to show up in my heart tests.