Traditional Chinese Medicine has helped

Guest Stacey:-)

Guest Stacey:-)

Hi all!

I have had POTS for 8 years now and have been to lots of doctors and had lots medicne and even some non-traditional treatment but so far the only thing that has helped me somewhat is this Doctor trained in the old ways of Tradional Chinese Medicine. She was trained by a doctor from Taiwan who was trained by a doctor that knew the chinese medicine before their cultural revolution. I have been going to her since last year and with herbs,accupuncture and something called bleeding I think I have actually made some improvements. My headaches are better, my eating is definitely better and now she is going to begin working on strenghtening my heart. She told me without me even mentioning it that something a virus or other bug got in and went in deep and messed with many things. It has been around so long that the body does not know how to combat it anymore. It went it so deep that it is taking awhile to get out but she thinks she can get me stronger which I'll take.Now I was very unsure of this especailly since I had seen another Chinese doctor and nothing helped. But she was of the new Chinese medicine and not the old traditional way. It is worth a try it has helped me and nothing else has so far. Feel free to contact me if you want more information.I live in Florida and her offices are in Cocoa and Palm Bay. She is one of the only doctors who never has thought this was in my head! And we all know how wonderful that is. Jus thought I wouldl pass this on.

Stacey:-)

I've actually thought of even trying something like this but because it mostly isn't covered by insurance I'm not really in a position right now. I think I would try acupressure or something though (basically I'd love just some deep muscle massage)...not sure I'm brave enough for the acupuncture or this bleeding thing. I'm sure glad it has helped you. I have to get over my fear of traditional medications before I could attempt herbals, etc. too ;)

hi , i was going to take my son to a chinese doctor . i had a friend tell me that they are very good . i figure natural stuff would be better than all the meds doctors would try . i'm waiting though for him to be able to explain more to me before take him to one . he still doesn't tell me lots unless i ask him how he feels . i can tell by looking at him what is going on to some extent .

lisa