Vacation/summer photos

Just a reminder to send me more photos for the new Faces of DINET site! I know several of us have been fortunate enough to take vacations this summer--if so send a couple photos to me at dinetphotos@yahoo.com. Photos of any other summer experiences are welcome too!

If you want the URL to view the photos, please send me a personal message. I do not want to post the address on the forum in order to maintain a higher level of privacy for this site.

I just posted two photos from our Colorado trip.

Katherine

Hi Katherine,

I will send you mine in some days now. They are in another computer right now, from which I can't email them.

I'll ask my husband to put them on our upstairs computer from where I can send them to you!

Did you enjoy your vacation? If I remember well, you went to Colorado? I hope you and your family had lots of fun!

Corina

vacation?! what's that?! does my trip to vanderbilt for research count?! i can't remember the last time i was able to really take a vacation...so really i'm just having myself a bit of a whine. sorry :D

but despite my jealousy i really do want to see all of your pics so that i can live vicariously through your adventures! and maybe i'll send in pics of the moving van :)

B) melissa, who is vacationing in spirit if not in body

(maybe i'll color a picture of my "vacation" and send it in!!!)

p.s. welcome back katherine...we missed you! sorry you're having a rough time now but glad to hear that most of your trip went well :P

B) Katherine I would be grateful if you could send me a personal message with the URL for these photos it would be so nice to see that it is possible to have a life!

Zoe--I just e-mailed the link to you.

Thanks melissa and Kristen for your comments! corina--I am looking forward to posting your photos for all to see!

This vacation was the first I have taken for years. I was too sick to go on our last real planned vacation in 2002. So, I basked in every minute of this excursion, even when it got a little challenging!

In any case, vacation can mean many different things--not necessarily physically going anywhere. I hope we can all find little ways to allow ourselves the breaks we need!

Katherine