Lying Down

I noticed to day that when lying down on my stomach my Heartbeat skips and does its tachy stuff. Ive been lying down a lot just to see if it does it again and it does. When i put my finger on my pulse i couldnt feel nothing for about 2 seconds, then it went into its tachy and returned to normal. I felt no pain or anything, i think my BP prolly just dropped very low, but does anyone else get this?

I spoke to someone on MSN from bristol, but she hasnt been online since, she gets alot of the symptoms i get, but she hasnt been there for support. Anyone get this?

Ive had bad wind latley and ive been eating more to put on weight for my new body bulding venture ( which will be a struggle in itself )

Hope i can find support. Regards.

I get most of my arrythmias sitting or lying on my left side. It's very hard for me to lie on my stomach as I can't turn my head very well. I'm not really sure it's positional for me or just coincidental, as I have them all the time. It's nice you don't get symptomatic or anything and it's non sustained. I think more people actually get them on their left sides. More pressure place on the heart or something I guess. morgan

I get most of my arrythmias sitting or lying on my left side.  It's very hard for me to lie on my stomach as I can't turn my head very well.  I'm not really sure it's positional for me or just coincidental, as I have them all the time.  It's nice you don't get symptomatic or anything and it's non sustained.  I think more people actually get them on their left sides.  More pressure place on the heart or something I guess.  morgan

Thats what i was thinking, but thanx for the reply

Hi, I also find I have problems laying down. It's almost as bad as standing for me.... I tend to feel my best reclining with feet up.

I think, at least for me, that my blood has too much room to flow and therefore I need to have my legs curled under me, or head propped, or something to help with that.

How do you feel when you're sitting?

Pam

sittings ok, but if i sit in the same position 4 long periods of time theni start feeling weired. Because im young i tend to just put up with the pain and feelings. 98% of the time moving from a sitting position to a standing is a big problem. If im lying down and i sit up that often becomes a problem.

Im feeling better atm but im still in a 'HOLE' as you call them. Im off to the doctors some time this week, try and get some tablets.

bb-

regarding your question about laying down & symptoms, i haven't experienced the exact same thing as you but when i'm at my worst i do have symptoms while laying down. but they always get worse when seated and worse again when standing.

regarding your saying that you're worse when you sit still, that's common (happens to me...i tend to "fidget" a lot) and likely b/c when one is totally still circulation isn't as good...by moving around circulation is aided. the docs get this too as when i was in the research studies at vandy i had to sit totally still...it was SOOO hard!

good luck with your doc appt...

:-)melissa