Seeing an endocrinologist tomorrow

morgan-

i'm sure any confusion was on my end. i'm sort of in a here there & everywhere state at the moment.

hard to believe though that you've never tried any "POTS meds" at all...i hadn't realized that.

again though, very cool that this doc seems to be in the know.

hopefully there will be some relief in sight soon!

:-)melissa

Guest Julia59

Morgan,

I just wanted to chime in here to tell you how happy I am for you that your appointment worked out so well. :D:)

This endocrinologist sounds like he takes the whole thing seriously---lucky you.

Anyone with a Doggie in their office can't be bad...................... :)

I love my animals---I went to an attorney once who had a little weiner dog---long haired version---cutest thing----- :rolleyes:

I'm a little limited on posting as I have been really wiped out from my trip to Milwaukee to see the NSG-----so please forgive me.

Take care,

Julie :0)

morgan...

how'd that 24 hour pee go???? i think you pee a zillion times a day like i do, so i am sure it was super fun. when i did mine...well, i accidently MISSED the hat in the middle of the night...so when we took the pee in, the lab tech said, it's no good, you'll have to do it again. i was soooo upset, b/c i had to stop my DDAVP to do it and i was peeing and peeing and peeing all night long and then i had to do it AGAIN! it was soooo much fun...NOT!

anyway, i thought you'd laugh that i missed the hat!

so, shall we call you audrey from now on???? :) hey, the poodle...loved that part. anyway, i am just really glad that this doctor paid attention to the alarming amount of stuff going on with your body. kudos to him. i just hope he will stick with you and keep trying to solve your puzzles! :)

love, em

Em, I was VERY careful not to miss, but they didn't give me a hat, only this little cottage cheese thing, so I had to squat to go. Boy was that fun, with my balance. :) I was worried about falling over and throwing pee all over the bathroom.. :) But Yes I am like you, I have to go all the time. I had to get up during the night and every time I got up, for some reason Jake was in there. I said , don't make me go in the laundry room!!! Squatted on the floor hanging on to the washer for goodness sake. So then he would hurry.

I will call them tomorrow if they don't call me. I know they have the results either the same day or the next, so I know they have them by now. I always like when they call, because sometimes it actually means they found something. If I call, it usually means it's completely normal and there I am at ground zero again. But we'll see what he has to say. My pcp hasn't called to even ask who I went to. :( That's a little sad. Ah well, I love my body I love my body ........maudrey