Syntonic Phototherapy and Dysautonomia

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone out there has used "syntonic phototherapy", a form of colored lense treatment ( typically for head injures and visual issues) and if so did it bring up new and worsened symptoms of your dysautonomia?  I had low grade dysautonomia prior to using this treatment, which I did to help with my odd vision issues ( eye contact in particular has been really challenging).  The issue is that this syntonic therapy affects your autonomic system ( had no idea originally), and for me it sent my body into haywire and I developed much more pronounced dysautonomia ( with extreme coronary artery spasms among other symptoms).    Just curious if anyone else here has used this treatment or knows much about it, for me it has made my life very distressing.  Look forward to hearing others who have some thoughts on this topic.  Thanks much

-Sam

Hi @samuel0404 I'm sorry to hear about your reaction to this thing. I haven't used it myself but read about it briefly about a year ago. Can you please explain how it works/what you did in the sessions? The best I can tell you is that I had inner ear testing done last year and this test to which I was supposed to have a "mild" reaction completely screwed me over but I got back to my normal after about a month. Hopefully you will get back to your baseline as well with time.