Low Diastolic / trembling

bunny

Has anyone experienced trembling due to a low diastolic bp?  My whole body was shaking earlier today, but surprisingly no brain fog nor dizziness.   I tried drinking water but that fsiled to make any impact.  When I finally got home my BP was 104 /48, p90.  This didn't change no matter which posture I was in, even laying down for 15 minutes.  

I then later had to drive for awhile and during the drive everything seemed to go back to normal.  No shaking, pulse back down around 52, normal for me.  No brain fog nor dizziness either (not normal for me).  

I am wondering if you are on BP meds? Maybe they need to be adjusted? I had something similar happen to me years ago when they were messing with my meds and one of them had to be cut in half and I was fine.

Nope, no meds..  I tried the heart & bp med route when first diagnosed and no matter what the Drs tried,  it made me a lot worse off than in my natural state, so after awhole of feeling terrible, I refused.  For some reason my body seems to fight any artificial interventions.