Mast cell and pots and bp

Hello everyone hope u not feeln to awful tday .

I am a mum in her twentys not feeln to great! I have pots low heartrate also possibly mast cell non dignoused yet ....been refferd to a immunecolgist hopefully help as i have been flushing and my lips swell everything i eat i feel sick all time and i cant keep nout in either end...i have nasty rash keep apearing up allover my cheast my bp on standing is high sitting very low .my heartrate is awful at mo my palptations are worse and i have just been informed i am not in catchment area of the clinc i was refferd to in shefield england hoping to be refferd to york clinc ...it just feeling like i got no doctor to help me i am doing this on my own it seem to be getting worse i have been in and out of hostpital ane all month they been no help really saline then home ...i have had some very nasty nurses and some lovely ones two . Doctors asking me what it is how u spell it what can i do to fix it ovs if i new that i would fix myself! I have had midrone and beatablockers both no help both lowered bp one my pulse more than it should hoping for some magic advice ....i guess hope u all well ...as can be