Major swing in symptoms - Normal?

While I know that I am one of the lucky ones who has been able to manage many of my symptoms in order to lead a somewhat normal life, this swing in symptoms is messing with my head.  Some days within just hours/minutes I can go through the stages (in no particular order) of feeling ready to run a marathon, just feeling crappy, or feeling as if I need to dial 911!  I can sometimes figure out what brought on the episodes and other times I'm clueless.  Do any of you have these "episodes" of POTS that change within moments?  While I am so grateful that I am no longer feeling terrible all of the time with POTS, these swings are really starting to effect me.

You are not alone...yesterday in fact I was outside in the yard, feeling pretty good, then suddenly nausea, stomach pain, low BP and pulse pressure thinking what do I do? By afternoon I was better but still crummy. Today average but some numb spots on my legs and tingling. Sigh.... minute by minute. Hope you go back to a more consistent pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same experience. Yesterday I was sitting, happily chatting with my friend when all of a sudden the shortness of breath and dysphonia came on. Totally unprovoked. There was no emotional trigger (laughing or crying), no physical trigger, just the randomness of dysautonomia. This is the tricky part and why it can be hard for others to understand..and for US to understand!