Hemp-based CBD question

Sam1

Has anyone used hemp-based CBD oil to treat other conditions in conjunction with having POTS or any other orthostatic intolerance related issues?

The cannabis CBD thing seems to be getting around that it can all but cure issues like nausea, even treat chron's.  What I was curious on, is how does the hemp-based CBD oil stack up against cannabis-based.  If both plants contain the same type of CBD, why would that not work as good for inflammation and other ailments (although with little to no THC, it would not be nearly as effective as a pain reliever)?

Anyways, just curious if anyone has tried it out - I'm not interested in the cannabis-based oils due to the legality issues at the federal level.  Hemp-based is considered a dietary supplement and is not restricted by DEA/FDA.

Thanks

Most hemp based CBD oil out there is bunk and you're not getting enough to make any medical difference. Unfortunately your best options are to visit a legal state like WA or CO, or get a medical card for one of the many legal states. CBD from cannabis is much more effective and I actually use it to help with the nausea and anxiety that comes from my hyper POTS.

I learned the same thing.  Hemp base CBD is a total waste of money.

However, I've been wondering ... as the industry, so to speak, is starting to mature, aren't there now also testing labs that can help you choose which, cannabis-based CBD, actually delivers their stated strength?  So that if you order cannabis-based CBD you're not only sure its derived from cannabis, but that the formula delivers the stated strength

• 2 weeks later...