Coronary Artery spasm/Microvascular Angina?

So I get chest pain alot but now and then quite rare, my heart feels tender, and I also get burning and stinging plays and sometimes just a sort of bloating feeling in the heart, its weird, but Ive never blacked out and the tender thing is usually brief, but Im guessing its to do with the dysautonomia and spasm, but it could be constrictions and causing coronary artery spasm, or angina, its at rest.

Kind of worried because, I had a full work up and this stuff wasnt really present, I mean they missed one getting the ecg on it, and the doctors discharged me and think everything is fine, I dont have an ongoing doctor and they refuse to diagnose me with pots, I am saving now for a private doctor, which I should have done previous but depression etc, I wasted a fair amount of money i could have used, and some even said even if i got the diagnosis it would be no different but given this i think it would.

Is it something to worry about, there is no way I can get anyone to take this seriously until its like, an event that happens, they think im a hyperchondriac with panic attacks.

Thanks guys in advance.

Hi Josh,

I'm so sorry you are struggling g with the doctors. It makes this whole situation so much harder.

I can't really say if there is any danger in what you are experiencing.  When you have your money saved up and get to a private doc, maybe you can ask to do a 48 hour Holter monitor. This would pick up any inconsistencies in your heart beats over a 48 hour period. Maybe that will help catch one of these episodes so you can find out what it is. 

Take care and keep hanging in there,

Katie