When do you start your day?

Do you guys have more success with getting up at the same time each day, or just sleeping in (if you have nowhere to be)? I'm trying to figure out if there is any correlation between getting up early and symptoms. It seems like staying on a routine or regiment helps each day, but I'm wondering if I should just let my body wake up when it wants to (when i can sleep in on the weekends.)

I stick to a routine going to bed and getting up at the same time in the summer months I find this easy but in the winter getting up can be a real challenge ! I also try to eat my meals at the same time each day it helps keep the ibs at bay 

For myself I find that staying in a routine works best, and I try to get up early in the morning. I usually feel a little worse for the first 30 minutes but overall feel better throughout the day, than if I were sleeping in. If I sleep in too late I typically feel my worst, almost like I have a hangover feeling the rest of the day.