Depo shot running out - symptoms returning

So, I had a couple of questions tonight, and I thought I'd ask them separately as some of you will know about one and some of you, the other question.  My second question of the night is:  When my daughter's depo provera shot is running out, her autonomic symptoms get considerably worse.  This includes daily migraines, severe vertigo (worse than normal), worse than normal debilitating fatigue and more lightheadedness than usual.  Is there a trick to handling the end of the shot?  Anything you can do as it's running out to help avoid the symptoms you were trying to suppress in the first place?  She's due to get it next week.  Thanks everybody!

I don't know anything about depo but I was thinking, maybe you could ask her doctor to give her the shot a few days earlier before it totally fades from her system. I don't know if that's allowed but it would surprise me if it was a huge deal for them to move it backward just a few days. Hopefully your doctor will come up with another solution if he's not OK with this one. 

Nowadays,  the only symptom I get close to the end of my shot is a little acne on my face.

When I first started the shots, which was pre-POTS, I would have normal premenstrual symptoms including some spotting a few days to a week before my shot was due.

A couple of things I've been told by docs along the way...

1) The longer you're on the shot, the longer lasting suppression of the ovaries it has. This is why they warn women to stop the shot a minimum of a year before they want to conceive as it can take a long time for the ovaries to cycle properly if you've been on the shot a long time. (So, it makes sense to me that over time, my symptoms of the shot wearing off have gone away.) (Please don't anyone take this as a guarantee that it is effective birth control if you are late on the shot. That's not what I'm saying.)

2) My GYN Midwife and my former GYN doc both have offered to give me the shot as early as 11 weeks (which is considered medically acceptable ) if I needed it because my symptoms warranted it. My sweet spot is 12 weeks but it's nice to know I could get it a week earlier if need be.

Other than that, I don't know any other information that would help this situation. 

My daughter's GYN is going to give her shot at 10 weeks instead of 12, due to the symptoms.  She said she didn't want to go any earlier.  So, it is nice to know that maybe by the end of this next shot, her autonomic symptoms won't be as bad.  She's just trying to hang in there until next week.  Thanks for all of your words of wisdom!