Slow Heart Rate Update

andybonse

Hey,

I've done a few posts where I say I feel light headed all time laid down or whatever position I am in and a slow heart rate.

Well, I reduced my Florinef, I was on 3/4 of a pill maybe a bit more and my potassium was low so was on high supplements, and it shouldnt of been that low on that dosage but of course it was probably a sign my body doesn't work good with that dose!

So I reduced my dose to half a pill a week ago, roughly and now my heart rate is actually always above 52, usually in the 60's at rest now, and rises more potsy with standing, food, heat etc!!

I'm not light headed like I was and i'm more clear, can think better, see better its beautiful!!

So yeah I guess the florinef was making me worse on too much of a high dose!

Only downside is, I feel more like anxious and scared a lot of the time and more PVC's probably because more adrenalin is about now there is less blood volume and more potsy lol.

Sounds silly but i'm glad to be more potsy again and feel my heart beating more!

:D

Now....time to exercise and hopefully feel even more better!

After this horrible cold I have lol :( :( !

Maybe this also explains why alcohol made me feel better, being a diuretic and working against florinef and also it speeds up heart rate.

Until tomorrow or next week and im back to how I was haha, fingers crossed this was the cause of my bad symptoms!

That's interesting that you have made that conection. Im glad you got it figured out and my be will start making some progress towards recovery soon. Wishing you all the best!

Just wanted to mention that I see a correlation between my low heart rates and low potassium. I am on 0.15 MG florinef 3 x a day but I have had slow heart rates when my potassium was low for other reasons. (can be as low as 35 where my supine resting is usually in the 80s) For some reason my body does not maintain adequate potassium levels most of the time without RX supplement.