Florinef

stellaluna

I took my first dose of Florinef today...after many misfires and countless medical bills, I saw a great doctor from the physician list here.

Wondering what experiences are with Florinef (good/bad and otherwise).

Also, could I really be seeing positive effects already? I have had an awful few days with countless symptoms and HR as high as 14Os and low as 50s resting. This morning I was in 120s walking around the house. Now a few hours after dose I am at 90s. Hoping this continues...

The pharmacy bottle says "may require refrigeration" but no other info. Does anyone keep it in the fridge?

That's great that you are seeing some relief in symptoms. I'll pray it continues.

My Dr prescribed florinef for my BP so I was not paying to much mind to HR changes at the time. It took about 3 weeks for me to recognize the full benefit although I did see some on the first day.

I currently take 0.15 mg 3 x a day I also take midodrine 10 mg 5 x a day so could not say for a fact how much benefit is from the midodrine and how much is the florinef. I find the combo helpful but does not eliminate my issues. I also get headaches almost daily and again am not certain which of the two are causing it.

I also take Ivabradine and that has been the most helpful drug for me in managing HR.

God bless.

I was told to keep my florinef in the fridge

I am taking3x0.1 mg a day. In the beginning I suffered with headaches and terrible lower backache but I stuck with it as I decided those side effects were better than not being able to stand up due to dizziness. It took about three months before those side effects subsided I still get migraines and headaches which I have had for many years but the side effect headache felt different to my normal problem if that makes sense.

I have been on florinef for about a year now it has taken a little experimenting to get the right dose for me but my BP has risen from 60 /40 to around 100/70 . On occasion I have forgotten my tablets and taken them lateI feel really ill the following day and wiped out for the rest of the week, I now set my phone alarm to remind me

I am sure the florinef has helped me return to part time work, I still struggle with all the other symptoms but at least I can stand up without falling over

I hope this helps you I did see an improvement in the first week I took it, for me it just took time for my body to adjust

Good luck !

I am on florinef and at first was on 0.1mg and yes I saw tiny improvement with in the first few days. But by the end of 6 weeks it seemed to loose potency half way thru the day and not be as efective. I called the EP cardiologist and got increase to 0.15 which did help. But my docs are reluctant to prescribe more than once a day. I had to stop the florinef for my Tilt Table Test and was off it 2 days before the test and OMGoodness!!! I was in big trouble! I could not walk far before my symptoms would get really bad and take forever to resolve and my headaches were worse too.For me the florinef decreased my daily headaches by alot and I have had fewer migraines too. Not its been 12 days since I have been back on it but it is not working very well yet. I am not a very patient person so it bothers me. Just finished bringing grocery bags in-took and hour and 10 min. just bringing them in...LOL...not unpacked

But no bad side effects that I have seen-thankfully

Hope this helps

Debbie