Northera Combined With Midodrine And Fludrocortisone?

I have just started 600mg Northera 3x daily combined with 1 fludrocortisone and 10 mg midrodrine in morning, plus 1/2 fludrocortisone and 7.5 mg midrodine at lunch and 3 midodrine at dinner. Is any one else combining these meds or some of these meds? Your reaction or side effects?

Wow Ronnie, Does this combo help you?? I am only on Florinef but want more aggressive medication options but my doctor is just starting the practice and is starting off gently. Meanwhile I can't work because my symptoms change from day to day and on really bad days the florinef doesn't cover the symptoms at all.
Debbie

Wow! That's a lot of medication. Are you monitoring your blood pressure to make sure it doesn't get too high, especially when you're lying down?

t'm taking 600mg Northera 3 x day, but stopped taking midodrine when I started on it. Midodrine worked for me, but I would crash when it would wear off. It was really whipsawing me about, and I was even in a wheelchair. I find Northera wears off much more gradually and that has enabled me to get out of the wheelchair.

Florinef didn't help me. I actually have a port and administer 1 liter of saline IV every morning.

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, DonnaD said:

I know it's been years, but I am hoping someone will answer.  What happened when you took all 3 Northera, Mido and Fludo????  Already taking Mido and Fludro and doctor is recommending northera as well. 

I take midodrine and Northera, but licorice root instead of fludrocortisone. I couldn’t tolerate it and it didn’t help much, but licorice helps without causing any issues. I’ve done fine with these 3 (plus many others) and I need all the help I can get!