I Found Them! Articles Linking Autonomic Dysfunction And Vertigo

DizzyGirls

I was doing some research today and found these two articles about Autonomic Dysfunction being the cause of vertigo. My daughters have been suffering for so long and nobody wants to link Autonomic Dysfunction as a cause of vertigo. I have always had a gut instinct that says my daughters' vertigo was cause by the Autonomic Dysfunction, I just don't have an MD after my name to prove it. Today I found these articles that gives a step by step articulation of what happens when your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems are not in sync with each other. The inner ear is not what is causing the problem nor is it a migraine. I finally found my proof!

I am severely electronically challenged, so I'm just going to give you the titles and authors and you can Google them! :blink::D

Autonomic Dysfunction in Patients with Vertigo by Noriaki Takeda

Autonomic Related Vertigo by DG Pappas Jr.

In a nutshell it is a sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous system and assymetrical blood circulation that causes the vertigo. Treatment is not treating the inner ear, but the Autonomic Nervous System.