Potsie People Here In Panama City Beach Fl.

Loulou

Hi. everyone, I want to meet other potsie's here in Panama City Beach FL. Also do you have a local doctor here in Panama City Beach FL. I have been driving a few hours to see my doctor, but the drive is hard. Who are you guys seeing? And how are you all handling the heat?

Loulou

Katie,

Hi. I drive to Pensacola to see Dr. Randy Thompson normally, but he also has POTS and has not been able to see patients for sometime now. I need a doctor here in town. Three hour drives are too much. Jacksonville is a longer ride.

thanks though

Loulou

Katie,

Hi. I might have to drive further if Dr. Thompson is not back soon. Are you seeing a dr mobile?

Thanks for the info

Loulou

No, I'm in Baltimore, MD. But, I maintain the Physician List these days so I am familiar with the location of various and sundry doctors we have listed. One of our members submitted the names of 2 docs in Mobile. She speaks highly of them. I will send you a PM with their names and contact information. (I'm waiting for a response from them giving me permission to put them on our list, so I don't want to publicize their names until they get back to me.)