Ttt Results Pots Confirmed

My consultant was a lovely, a true English gentleman! Every step of the test was explained with lots of questions. My appointment lasted 2 and half hours, he is convinced my immune issues are linked.

There were constant fluctuations in BP, and the lowest my Blood pressure dropped was systolic 22, diastolic 15, HR increased 60bpm at this point I answering his questions how I felt then the fainting processed started then I was gone!

He concluded from my background and todays data I have had probably had this for a very long time and said he believes I have learnt to cope with these episodes well as he said he had never seen someones BP go so long so low without fainting.

Tonight I feel very calm and relieved, it has taken away the frustration of years of fighting for a medical person to listen to me. I feel now this diagnosis has been confirmed I can look positively at my future by me taking control of the POTS, not it controlling me, have spent hours questioning my sanity.

For those struggling for a diagnosis please never give up your fight to find out what is wrong.

Best wishes to all!

Hi Dancer! There really is nothing like having a doctor listen to you when you are feeling so terrible and have been dismissed in the past. I'm on board the happy train with Corina, that's great news! :) When we have a diagnosis then we're able to find the best treatment that works for us. I wish you tons of luck! Sarah