How Quickly Does Your Blood Pool When Orthostatic?

Trying to figure out why it takes so long for the blood to pool in my legs. To be frank most of the time I feel vasoconstricted and feel this to be the reason for the extreme delay in pooling that happens very slowly. Most of the time I have cold hands with blue nail beds, fingers and palm, pretty much can be the whole hand. Same goes for my feet. I also tend to shiver a whole lot and yawn excessively. With activity/routine I am constantly pale. This has been noted by everyone. Also the more active I am the harder I find it to stay warm and the tiredness takes a toll. I'm only in my 20s but I fall off to sleep in classes, tubes etc. Surprisingly the longer I endure and the colder I feel the worse my eye symptoms are (Extreme light sensitivity amongst other things). That's when I realized that vasoconstriction can cause pupil dilatation. I've seen a few Opthalmologists and all were surprised by my large resting rate of pupils. Unfortunately they weren't able to explain why. Most of the people that I meet usually assume I am on drugs (lol) until I clarify that I am not. The point is I feel there's a connection somewhere.

Anyone able to pitch in?

Thanks in advance!

I actually forgot the most important piece of information that I meant to add in the initial post.

That is, I feel great having hot showers. I can stand under the shower head for long periods of time having the water pour over me. Hot showers alleviate my eye symptoms particularly the light sensitivity. This is the main reason I feel my issue is vasoconstriction.

Of course, it's just all theories in the end! :lol: