Anyone Here Have General Myopathy Along With Their Dysautonomia?

If so just wondering what the root cause of the myopathy is. I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis in early Jan. But after 3 ivig's and all the meds that I'm taking, my neurologist is questioning the diagnosis since I haven't responded like she would have expected me too (she's a good doc and at a top hospital) Also I now have been diagnosed with Dysautonomia so now they are starting to think Mitochondria Disease as a possibility. I have some top notch doctors who realize that I'm a difficult case, too much for them so they will be sending me to John Hopkins once I've had my muscle biopsy in a week or so and my Single nerve fiber emg. I know that eventually everything will get sorted out and I'll get whatever diagnosis/s. But until then I'd like to find other individuals that are dealing with similar issue's. I've been out of my wheelchair for about 2 weeks and am trying my best to keep out of it, but it's hard trying to figure out the balance on my own. I don't know anyone or have anyone really to talk too that knows what I'm going through.

Thanks in advance!

Pam