Immune System Symptoms Question?

I've only recently heard of dysautonomia and found out that that's what I have been dealing with since I was 14. I've heard of one of the symptoms being poor immune system function, like people getting sick all the time and not being able to fight it off as well as a healthy person.

I have the opposite problem. I have what I call an "over-reactive" immune system. Meaning that I rarely get sick and when I do, I get it to a much more mild degree than everybody else. The downside to this is that I'm also very prone to allergies. I have 27 as of 2013 when I got a bunch of testing done, and I have to take Zyrtec not to make symptoms better, but to decrease the chance of me developing any more. Most of these allergies are mind and environmental, with a couple more serious ones.

Can that also be caused by dysautonomia? Or does that specifically cause lowered immune system function, and not a hyperactive one like mine? I'd appreciate any feedback on this.

I cannot tell you scientifically but I almost never get sick. Maybe once or twice a decade. Like you, the downside to my life is that I seem to be allergic to myself. I break out in hives, red patches, swelling, GI issues that have "no apparent cause". I don't have allergies in my nose but I do use a netty pot once a day because I like a clean nose. On the rare occasion I feel like Im coming down with something, it is usually gone in less than a day. I do have transient low grade fevers with no other symptom.

My son has a hyperactive immune system that has been diagnosed.