My Dentist Thinks I Have Pott's Disease

Raisin

So I see a new dentist and it was so precious because he said he wanted to know about my illness so he grabbed one of his old med books and he said something about it being caused by tuberculosis. I was like, "what?!" i was unable to speak because my mouth was wide open for repairs obviously. He copied the section for me and I just read it at home. There is a Pott's disease in there and he doesn't know apparently that I have Pots Syndrome. So, 1) I think it's awesome that me dentist took the time to try to look my stuff up. 2) there is a Pott's disease that has nothing to do with Pots Syndrome and 3) if he thought it was caused by tuberculosis than I am surprised he didn't walk into the room with a Hazmat suit on. Lol.

Thought you guys might like this story. :)

lol, may I have th same experience tomorrow when I go to the dentist for the first time in about 16 years (huge phobia of the dentist, my doctor already is sending me with Xanax to help deal with this). most people don't hear the "s" in POtS, so most expect me to be high, lol.

I'm high alright... In heart rate only.

Yes Bigskyfam! God love him!

Good luck Becia! It is one of those things that just has to be done. (dental stuff). I have Sicca stuff so my teeth are starting to need alot of attention. I also take Xanax and it helps alot. I was actually having work done for 3 hours! I didn't know I could keep my mouth open for three hours. In fact, I was quite amazed. Lol. All in a days work......