At A Loss For What To Post

Bigskyfam

After reading so many topics... Not feeling well... I sat and thought what do I post. Ive asked all kinds of questions from meds to work and in between. So I guess I'll take a moment to say thanks for your support. Today is one year since my flare.. Few weeks bed bound, few months house bound, back to work as much as I can tolerate. Outings as I can tolerate. Prayers pls for follow up in Portland this month.

Only question I have.... If you guys get better please don't drop off... Post, share and give hope.

Much love and gentle *hugs*. I feel the same way sometimes. I've been in this flare for about 2 months with an increase in several symptoms that my doctors cannot explain, been in a hospital, now a rehab/nursing home trying to regain some strength and figure out show to control my limbs while we search for further answers (if they are even out there), and I'm totally missing my prior life. I miss driving, I miss riding my bike, I miss living on my own and not being totally terrified.

I am too just trying to tolerate little things. Some days are better at it than others. Right now, my goal is to sing with my choir come this Saturday. We have five pieces to showcase at this big festival, and I'm proud to be asked to join in, even though getting on the stage will be a challenge, and I cannot stand with the others. Things like that make me feel human again. I will pay dearly for the outing, I know I will, but I pay dearly for trying to get up before my meds kick in, so what's the difference anymore?

If I do anything on any days just let me open my eyes and catch as deep a breath of fresh air as possible. I may just go from bed to the couch, but that's okay.

It is important to provide support when we are having better days because we all know toooooo well what it feels like to have our bad days and a friendly word or prayer or joke can be so helpful. Thanks for bringing this up BigSkyFam! Oh! And prayers for your upcoming appt.!