Tests Come Back Normal

sweinbe6

Hi. does anyone have all the symptoms of dysautonomia, including chest pain and palps, stomach stuff, etc..I had a tilt table test that came back "very mild autonomic dysfunction." Then I had every heart test including monitor for five days. All normal. Then I had every digestive test. came back normal. Including emptying, etc. But I have ALL the symptoms so so very bad. Has anyone had this experience, where tests come back normal?

Edited by corina

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is probably not a good idea to post your personal email on the forums. These forums are currently private but they may go public again and you would not want your email open to the general public. Other members will respond to you in this topic that you've started, if you want to have a private conversation, please use the personal message, which will still keep your identity private.

Many of us have the same kind of symptoms and have normal cardiovascular function. Small of us have something called small fiber autonomic neuropathy, which can be caused by autoimmune disease. You can search this forum for all kinds of information that you are interested in, without having to wait for a response from other members. If you would like answers faster.

Good luck and feel free to ask for help when learning how to use the forum.